Okay, so this one is a little different, but you can’t blame us; blame the Internet-of-Things. With IoT becoming such a huge concept technology in the last few years, products like this were bound to be announced. The HiMirror Mini Premium is a smart mirror that provides skincare analysis, a virtual inventory of your skincare products, as well as Alexa, built-in! What a world we live in!
First things first; I’m a guy and I don’t have much use for this particular product, but HiMirror has you covered. Over at their website, there are a number of other Smart mirrors that might just fit your requirements a little more than this one might. As I said, I’m not going to use this product but I’m very excited for what it means for the wider smart home products market. The technology built in here is kind of impressive.
- Skin analysis which identifies wrinkles, fine lines, complexion, dark circles, red spots, pores etc
- Personalised skincare recommendations, whose efficacy can be monitored over time, accessed only by face and voice authentication
- ‘My Beauty Box’ – a virtual inventory of all the products you are using
- Skin Safe feature identifies allergens in your products to ensure healthier skin
- Five different ambient light settings to help users apply makeup appropriate for various locations, from dimly lit restaurants to brightly lit offices
- Touch screen navigation
- Amazon Alexa enabled
- Streaming on Spotify and YouTube to keep you entertained as you get ready
The HiMirror Mini Premium is a smaller, sleeker version of HiMirror Plus+, and houses an array of new functions. The connected mirror employs a range of cool, smart technologies to provide customers with comprehensive skincare analysis, personalised advice and skincare recommendations and innovative new augmented reality features.
- CPU – ARM-based 8 core CPU
- Storage size – 64GB
- SD Card Support – Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC; Max Cap.: 128GB
- Mirror Size – 13” mirror
- Display Size – 10.1” TFT LCD Touch Panel
- Camera – High Resolution Camera (no specifications on resolution as yet)
- Input Devices – Multi-Touch Touch Panel, Touch Wake-up, Quick Command Key(3)
- I/O Port:
- USB 2.0 (with power charing function) Type A
- USB 2.0 x 2 (for optional USB camera gadget) Type
- Microphone – Microphone x 2 (mic array with noise cancellation)
- Speaker – Speaker (2W) x 2
- Connectivity – Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2T2R), Bluetooth 4.0
The HiMirror Mini Premium also manages to store photos so your mirror can double as a digital photo frame when not in use which is kinda of neat also!
The HiMirror Mini Premium is available for pre-order rightr now from their website, HiMirror.com and has an estimated shipping date of 23rd October 2018. The Mini Premium version will retail for €259 and will be available from selected retailers in the UK at some point during September 2018.